Nicole has had a lot of conversations with first-time home buyers making assumptions that aren't correct. So that's what we're talking about today. She is busting eight home-buying myths. Nicole goes through the myth, misplaced logic, and the truth about home buying. There are a couple of them that may really surprise you about being debt-free before you buy, and shopping for the lowest rate to determine your lender. Listen to this episode of The Double Comma Club, "Eight Home Buying Myths."
1. You must put 20% down to buy a home.
2. It's cheaper to rent than to buy.
3. It's cheaper to buy a fixer-upper.
4. You need to be debt-free to purchase a home.
5. All lenders are the same.
6. You should go with the lowest rate.
7. Spring is the best time to buy.
8. Find the home before applying for the loan.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean App.